Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We got to go to the Temple on Monday

My week was good. :) We are having a Fall Festival on November 1 so we have been inviting everyone we see.

I had a hard time staying awake on Wednesday because the doctor told me to take 2-3 benadryl for my hives and those things knock me out.  It was a struggle to stay awake.  I fell asleep in the middle of planning.  It was good though. :)

The people over here love to make BBQ ribs. I have found a new love for banana peppers. They are SO good.

Last week we went to CentralFalls to help out the sisters, they were stressin'.  The sisters there are stressin' because all of the good solid members in the ward are moving.  So there has been a lot of strain put on the few members who are solid enough to have callings.  It was good because I got to see Heaven, Carmen, and Jocelyn which made me super happy.  I miss those girls. :) I really love that area.

We went to a dog park with our  recent convert, Katie. It was cold, but we watched some huge dogs attack each other. It as freaky!

We taught the Gospel Doctrine class at church on Sunday. We thought we were teaching the youth so we came up with a game of jeapordy.  We decided to still play it.  I almost had to break out into the song, Love at Home. :)

We taught a Bible class on Tuesday to people in an old folks home.  That is one of the best things we get to do! They are awesome. :)

I can't wait to see you on Christmas either!! WOO!


Missionary work is so much more than baptizing and handing out BOM's.  It is about making a positive difference in the lives of others.  That's how we bring others closer to Christ. :)


We got to go to the temple on Monday.  It was incredible!  I love the temple!!  We had to wake up at 4:50am.  Soooo early.  I drove, but it was alright. :) We had a lot of fun, the elders we drove are hilarious. We then got to spend the day in Boston. It was kinda crazy because the last time I walked around Cambridge was the day of the bombing.  It was a lot of fun though. We saw some cool historic stuff. :)  I'll send pictures.

Sister Giblette and I in action :)

Walking on North end of Boston

Coolest bridge in the world

a suh-weet stadium/train station

Boston

Paul Revere

my companiero

where the Boston Tea Party was planned



The blocked up window is where Paul Revere and his friend jumped out after they lit the lanterns warning the people that the British were coming.. Super cool. :)

You can imagine my excitement when I saw this building. SO COOL

More of Boston


Couple of older pics:


Sister Mariano's house.. It was SO hot so I look like I am melting..

This is Tori and she is now in Utah at BYU


No comments:

Post a Comment