Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The people in New England are the best!

These last few weeks have been a blur, but good news is, is I wrote it down. :) 
 
I am not getting transferred! WOOOOO! 
 
I finished Jesus the Christ!  WOO!  It is such a good book. I think I am going to read it over and over for the rest of my life.  
 
We went on exchanges with the Sisters in Scituate.  I got to spend the day with Makelle Bailey.  She is awesome! I love her. :) 
 
One of our members, Sister Sullivan, had surgery on her hip.  We went and visited her in the hospital and she was up and walking the next day!  
 
I have come to love apple cider.  It is so good over here because of all the apple orchards. 
 
We stayed the night in Franklin, Mass. so that we didn't have to get up at 3:30 in the morning to be at a Mission Leadership Council meeting by 7.  Elder S. Gifford Nielsen from the 70 came and he requested a special meeting with all the mission leadership. :)  It was so cool!!  He just spoke in conference about exclamation points.  He is six five.  His wife is adorable.  We drove home with Elders Batts and Brimhall. They are hilarious! I am going to miss being stuck in traffic with elders. They are hilarious. We spent Saturday in Westerly. One of the sisters has been pretty sick, so I stayed and took care of her while the other sisters went out to catch up on the area. It was a good day.  I got to study a lot.  We spent Monday in New Haven.  New Haven is pretty big.  I thought Central Falls was sketchy.  New Haven is worse, but it is such a cool city!  We were there to train sisters.  Yale is right across from the church building. :)  
 
The people in New England are the best. I get to meet so many of them from all different walks of life. :) I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment