Monday, November 4, 2013

I am really so very blessed to be a missionary serving at this time

I am doing well. :) Sister Giblette and I found out that we have two more sister companionships that we are in charge of.  So the next two weeks of our lives are going to be insane!  Tomorrow we will be in Bridgeport, Wednesday we will be in Boston, Friday we will be in New Haven.  Next week we will be in New Haven again and then in Scituate. :) whoa.  So much fun though!!  It will be a party.  Heavenly Father is continually throwing His children at us. :)  I am really so very blessed to be a missionary serving at this time. So blessed.

Our Bishop's wife, Sister Seal, took us up to New Hampshire for Sister Giblette to get her crown put on. While we were waiting for her to go back, President Packard walked in. :) It was good to see him.

We had to be in by 6 on Halloween. We carved pumpkins and watched church movies from the 80's. We only watched the movies that we hand out to people.  So we watched Together Forever and The Testaments.  It was fun! :)  We did get some trick or treaters.  We handed out candy to them.  One of them was dressed up like and old person and I thought it was a real old person!  I was so impressed.  At the trunk or treat we gave out pass a long cards. :)

We had our ward Fall Festival on Friday.  We had over 30 non-members come!  We have a lot of work to do with those non-members. :)  I dressed up like Sister Giblette. :)  I entered into the pie contest (never again).  We got to help our investigator, Roxanne, at her Harvest Bazaar on Saturday. We got to meet her mom and her son. :) It was so much fun!  We went to the adult stake conference that night. It was so good! We drove in with one of our investigators, Miriam. She is getting baptized on Sunday :) I got to see so many people from Central Falls.  It was awesome!

We were asked to be a part of a phone conference last night with Pres Packard and all the zone leaders. Our phone died in the middle of it, and it didn't just lose power.  It is full on dead.  Oh well.

This is silly but, the other day I was looking for a rag in the church kitchen and I couldn't find one.. I couldn't find a sponge either and I needed to wash some dishes.. So I stopped in my tracks and said out loud, if I were my mom what would I do. :) 

I forgot my cord so I can't send you any pictures this week. :( Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment