Monday, March 4, 2013

First Email!!

I got my first emails from Janica today ... thank heavens!! don't know if I could have gone another day waiting to hear from her.  Might be a long 18 months....

HI FAMILY!! :)
 
 I love and miss you guys so much! I leave the MTC on March 12 early in the morning and I can call that day so watch for me! I also got the end date of my mission, the latest will be September 9 of 2014! :) 
 
    The MTC is going really well, it's hard but I am learning so much. We are up at 6:30 and go until 10:30 so you can imagine what they fill our days with. I really like my companion and my district ther are all so great. My companion is really sweet and we get along well which is nice. We went to the Provo temple today and it was so cool! It looks really simple on the outside, but it isn't. It's actually really confusing. I tried to upload pictures, but it would not let me so I will find out how and send them next week! I love the pictures that you guys sent me. :) Thank you! Oh and thank you for all the letters too! They made me so happy! I understand what the Elder on the disrict said about be so happy and not understanding it because he is so tired. Luckily, I get to take a nap today! :) score!
 
We usually wake up, study, and then eat breakfast, after breakfast we have class for three hours at a time.. wow. It's good though, I usually stay awake and pay attention. They feed us so well! You can eat as much as you want and they serve everything you can think for every meal. It's awesome, but I really will be 400 pounds when I come home. I have seen so many people here that I know. I saw Christian Chipman, Tali Gomez, Tanner Palmer, Gary Banford, and a bunch of people from EFY and college. It's so great to see people I know even if I don't know them very well. Yesterday was fast Sunday and it was the best fast Sunday I have ever experienced! We fasted for so long and barely noticed that I was hungry. We had a mission conference and someone spoke on the importance of sisters in the field. It was so good! We got to listen to a talk from Elder Bednar that he gave on the character of Christ, it literally changed my life. Look it up. :) He gave it on Christmas of 2011 if that helps. Everyone here is so sweet, not mean. :)
 
Oh and there are so many people here going to Boston! So many! :)
 
I love and miss you guys so much!
 
I'm out, keep sending the letters and the love and support. :) THANK YOU!
 
I love you,
       Sister Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment