Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My capacity to love has grown SO much

I got this AWESOME package in the mail. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D You know me so very well. I could not stop smiling all day. :)



I can't believe I have been gone six months either! It has gone by really fast. If you think about it, I now have less than a year before I come home. Can you believe that? I miss you so much too!

I am leaving for Norwich, Connecticut tomorrow afternoon. This will be my third state already! I am bummed to leave this area, it's my baby. I feel way more involved here than I did in Weston. My capacity to love has grown SO much. I can't believe I already have to leave these people. I am going to miss my recent converts so much. They all started school today. :) They are such good girls, I can't wait for you to meet them.


My new companion came out here with Sister Hurst, her name is Sister Giblette. :) She seems pretty cool, she has been serving on Nantucket. I am so excited!

You'll be proud to hear that I am eating things I would have never of tried before.. I love peppers and tomato on my sandwiches. :) It's pretty crazy.

The leaves are already starting to change color here, I get to spend the fall in Connecticut. :) Yay! We were in Pawtucket last week and we saw crabs walking around in the parking lot.. It was so funny! I wanted to catch it, but decided I'd follow the no pet rule.

We went to another hoarders home, all the people from that TV show have to be from New England. It's bad.

I got to give a really cool lesson yesterday. There is a family in our ward who lost their dad about 6 years ago. The oldest boy (Ian's age) is having such a hard time with it right now, so I was able to talk to him about how I coped with dad's death. I definitely knew where he was coming from and I really hope it helped him. It was hard. I cried. :( He said the most heart breaking thing ever. I asked him what I could do to help and he said, "Just help me start grieving." Boo. :( So sad.

Two Sisters from our ward who left on the same day to serve missions.  One going to Alabama and one to Georgia
 
Our Church house in RI

We went and played at a gymnastics gym this morning.






 
My ward mission leader and his family.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment