Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am so stinking happy it's not even funny :)

Happy Labor Day! :)

This transfer has been so awesome thus far.  I am in love with my new ward.  They have been so good to us already!  It's awesome.  The elders here are fantastic.  We got here and they already had a list of people for us to teach and to visit.  Working with them will be a lot of fun.  My new bishop is awesome, he has a bunch of kids with red hair.  I love red hair. :)

Connecticut is beautiful.  I can't believe how green it is.  Except there is an animal here that is called a fishercat.  I am terrified of them.  You should look them up and tell me all there is to know. :)

My new companion's name is Sister Giblette.  I LOVE her.  She is 20, from Colorado, has 5 siblings, served in Nantucket before here and has been out 3 months.  I am going to learn so much from her. :)  Sister Hurst stayed in CF and she is training.

Our new apartment is really nice.  The ward gave us so much furniture.  We have three desks and three dressers.  We are the first sisters in the area, they haven't had any for 20 years. :)  I love shotgunning!  It is so much fun!  I hope I get to open areas for sisters my entire mission.  We got to the area on Thursday.  On Saturday night our RS threw us a supply shower.  They got us SO MUCH stuff.  We have supplies, food, and more supplies.  We are being so well taken care of.  Sunday was fantastic.  This ward is going to be a lot of fun.

Big news.  I killed two spiders, with my own shoe! Whoa. :)

I am so stinking happy it's not even funny, I am smiling all the time. :)  Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment