Monday, December 16, 2013

The week was a success




I look high.. I can promise you that I'm not though.. :) haha

Birthday Girl!!
My week was good. :) We found some less-actives and signed up for some service, so that's good. :) One of our investigators, Cindy, missed a step and tore all the ligaments in her foot.  Ouch. 
Everyone in New England are wimps about the snow.  I am really surprised because it snows here a lot. They cancel everything even if it barely starts to collect on the ground. 
I spent Wednesday in Central Falls. That was a lot of fun. I got to see all my girls (Heaven, Ana, and Athena) and some of the members that I love. :)  It was a good day. 
We spent most of Thursday planning and then we had to go into Warwick to practice for the musical fireside. We were there for a while. It was fun though. :)  On Friday we set up for the RS activity.  Our RS president went all out. 
Saturday was my birthday! Yay! It was such a good one. I am spoiled. We visited members for most of the day. Kassy, our investigator, turned 13 that day too. Her step-dad bought us a cake and sang us happy birthday. :) It was fun. She is a cute girl. 
Church was cancelled yesterday because of snow.. Sister Giblette and I have both been sick. Darn colds. We went to visit our recent convert, Asia, and her family. We watched Joy to the World, cheesy but good. Then we drove to Warwick again for the musical fireside. :)  The musical was so good!!! You invited Brian and Kelly! :D I was so happy to see them. SO happy. 
The week was a success.

Now in my window :)

Tree before we decorated it

Tree after it was decorated. :)

Garland that we thought were individual bells


We were making faces :)

My beautiful flowers. :D
colorful marshmallow hot chocolate! What will they think of next!?

The hat Sister Giblette got me :)

my dear Kassy. :)

The birthday cake from Kassy's step dad
Norwich City Hall

Me!

The Wauregan has a cool history.. It used to be an old hotel where rich people would take their prostitutes.. Sketchy.. Then it got a little classier and Abe Lincoln stayed there! He is the coolest!! :D Now it is a swanky apartment complex and still slightly sketchy, but only at night.

SO creepy..
The harbor. :)

That's a high school.. People call it Hogwarts around here

There are dinos in Norwich :)
They are floating on ice! hahahahaha
My hands were SO cold after this :)



No comments:

Post a Comment