Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I am training a brand new missionary!!

My week was so good and I am doing well. :) 

We spent last pday at the aquarium, which was so much fun!! We went with our whole district and we were able to ride the T-train. 

We taught our investigator Ali. He is so prepared. He teaches us the lessons! He knows so much, we will pull out our big guns with deep doctrine and he already knows about it and lives it. It's amazing. :) 

Our stake president has asked that each family who has us over for dinner invites a non-member to join us and the wards are doing it! We have been able to meet lots of potentials in the last week. 

They had to cancel MLC last week because of snow, but they made it up for us yesterday. :) We shoveled so much snow! It was fun and a good workout. We met a lot of new people too. :) 

We got to go into Cape Cod for zone meeting. We brought a bunch of props and role played contacting. It was fun, we are all so awkward.. 

SO T-TEXTS!! Sister Bell and I were positive that we would be staying together another transfer.. No cigar. President called us on Saturday to release us as sister trainers because he has new assignments for us. :) Sister Bell is going to help create a portable visitor's center. I am training a brand new missionary!! I am so excited! Training is the best thing in the world. :D I will miss being a sister trainer.  Yesterday was my last MLC. :( 

My greenies first area is going to be covering two wards without a car. :) They needed our car for another area.  So we get to walk. :) Let me tell you why this is a wonderful thing.
1. EXERCISE! I need it. :) It will be nice to spend time outside walking around
2. Personal contacting. We will be able to talk to so many people this way! Especially when it starts to get warm. I am  not very good at personal contacting. Heavenly Father is helping me with my weakness. :)
3. We will get to spend a lot of time with the ward. We were praying for a way to get the sisters out with us on splits.  The Lord works is mysterious ways, but I'll take it. :)

We spent time saying goodbye to the people we could before Sister Bell has to leave.  Transfers were supposed to be tomorrow, but due to bad weather concerns we are switching tonight. Pray for me. :) haha 

OH!! The best thing ever happened yesterday!! Do you remember DeDe and Steve? I got to see them yesterday. :D I wanted to cry I was so happy. I think about them all the time and love them so very much. They had so many things to show us and read to us. DeDe bore a beautiful testimony to us. It has almost been a year since she was baptized. :D TEMPLE THIS SUMMER! Steve is so funny. I can't wait for you guys to meet him.

Roxanne is doing well. :) She doesn't have a baptismal date, but her husband is taking the lessons!!

 I get to do a session on Monday because of the holiday! Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment