Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Miracles.

So I have been out for 15 months.  Does it feel like it has been that long? I don't feel like it does.  It has flown by for me! Can I just say that I LOVE the Massachusetts Boston Mission? It is literally heaven on earth. I am so grateful to be serving here, so grateful.

So we had a crazy week and I don't have a ton of time to type it all up.. So I will do as much as I can and then finish it off next week. :) Janice, our new investigator, is so adorable. She read the Restoration pamphlet and said that it all makes sense. She really likes it. I love her so much, she is a little butterball.

We taught our investigator, Kevin. He is such a cool guy. He always asks us really good questions and I am loving watching the gospel click for him. He is starting to "get it" which is awesome.

OH AND MIRACLE! The elders received a media referral on Saturday, taught him the first lesson, set a date for baptism, and he came to church the next day. How cool is that? :D

We also taught our investigators Bill, Kelly, and Louanne. We call the BKL. :) We committed them to stop smoking and drinking coffee, they have been clean since. So awesome.

The Lord is pouring down blessings. Elder Holland came to the mission of Friday. It literally changed my life. I will never be the same.. But in every good way possible. :) I will have to explain more of the why behind that next week. Sister Hyoung played the piano for him and rocked it! :D

Our investigator, Crystal (she's 11), came to a baptism that was held on Sunday and said that she thought it looked fun. Then she kept saying things like, "When I get baptized I want this.." Miracles.

Today we went to the temple. I love the temple. SO much. What a blessing it is.



Me and my roommates

Me and Sister Hyoung


No comments:

Post a Comment