Monday, April 28, 2014

I can't believe how short mission life really is!

I can't believe it's been that long either! I remember how it felt when I first got into the mission. So many crazy emotions and I thought that I had so much time to. I can't believe how short mission life really is. I have changed so much, Mom. I can't even describe the feelings of my heart. It's so good. :) 
 
It has been a good few days. We are teaching Arnold all the lessons this week so that he can be baptized as soon as possible. It's really exciting. :) Our bishop is so on board as so involved, we couldn't do this without him. 
 
We volunteered at Habitat on Saturday. It was so much fun because we just played in the mud. :D Guess what animal they have there that people can take care of? GOATS! How much does Heavenly Father love me? A lot. 
 
We have been SO busy. The Lord has truly blessed us with work to do Sunday was a really good day. We had a new investigator come to church, Susan, and she loved it! She is a delight to be around, we get to teach her on Wednesday. :) More details to come. 
 
I went to the "Time to Sprint" fireside that night. As I sat there, in the Weston 2 chapel, and reflected on all of the wonderful things that have come to pass because of my mission. I got to see all of the missionaries I have come to love. It was a huge mix of emotion. God answered so many of my prayers that night. I'll have to send my thoughts and impressions if I have time. 
 
Sister Shields taught Ali on splits and he is thinking of being baptized on June 6. :) SO EXCITING! Today we made a rice krispie brain for one of the elders in the mission.. It's a long story, but I have pictures. :)
The weather has been all over the place. It's nuts!



Sister Calder!!!









At the Boston Marathon

Sister Shields and Me at Boston Marathon


Rice Krispie brain for the Elders

Me and Sister Bell

Me and Sister Hurst!

My children :)


BIKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment