Monday, August 4, 2014

Pray for us to find new people to teach! :D

I am doing so well! It was really hard to say goodbye to Sister Hyoung. She will do great things in Providence though. I am sure she will love to recieve a letter back! You rock! :) You probably can't believe most of what she says.. ;) The week was good.. It flew by! I can't believe today is already Monday again. My new companion is Sister Williams. :) She is awesome! She is from Arizona and is number two out of ten kids. I hope I am giving her wisdom. She is already really great, she is making my job easier. :) Our investigators are doing well! We are definitely looking for new people to teach. Talking to everyone. Pray for us to find new people to teach! :D

Monday: We spent the morning blueberry picking.. That was a lot of fun.. So tasty too! We ate dinner at the VanUitert's. Such a sweet family.. She decorates cakes. :)

Tuesday: We spent the day running around like maniacs so that Sister Hyoung could say goodbye to people.. She is really going to miss it here and the people are really going to miss her. The people here put their hearts into taking care of us.. It's amazing. I am so grateful to be serving in this ward!

Wednesday: We had transfers in Weston! It was weird to see so many of the sisters I came out with go home.. I have received confirmation after confirmation of why I still need to be here for another transfer. I am so grateful for that. :) Sister Williams is awesome. We are going to have a lot of fun together! She is super tall and a really good bball player. Maybe she can whip me into shape?

Thursday: We spent most of the day re-doing our whole vision for the Nashua ward with the elders. Have I ever mentioned how much I love our elders? They are the best of the best! Anyways.. Our goal is to find a family to teach this month who will be ready to accept baptism this transfer. If it is the Lord's will, we will see miracles happen. We also saw Kaitlyn.. I love that girl. She is getting started on her family history so we can get her to the temple. Woo!

Friday: We had district meeting! Every area has a new companion this transfer.. It's pretty awesome. A lot of us are going home soon, which is weird. We also had Chick-Fil-A for lunch.. Sister Williams picked it, we are going to get along great! :D

Saturday: Today was different.. We met the Portable Visitor Center sisters (Hurst and Bell) at the temple in Belmont.. They are redoing their videos for the temple display and wanted me to come and talk about our experience being sealed as a family.. I cried. :) hahah It was a lot of fun! Hopefully I wasn't too awkward.. They also took some shots of me walking around and looking up at the temple. We'll see how it turns out. I felt weird haha

Sunday: We had 9 less-actives come to church! (That's a lot) It was awesome! :D It put a smile on my face.. Later that day we came home to do studies and near the end, we both fell asleep during our closing prayers! hahaha so funny.. It was only for 10 minutes or so.. Then we were up and going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment