Monday, August 25, 2014

TWO WEEKS!?

Of course I don't mind you not sending me an 18 month package. I can wait for the better surprise in two weeks. :D TWO WEEKS!? So stinking weird. I can't wait to see you guys.

My week was great.. :)

Monday: We spent most of our pday with our investigator Danny and his fiance, Lorrie. She is a member. :) We went out to Denny's and then we played basketball. Definitely not my sport. It was a fun day though. We ate dinner at the Blanchette's. One of the coolest member families ever. I love their kids. :)

Tuesday: We met with three investigators on Tuesday! It was such a good day! :) The first one was Barbara. She is from Germany and pretty hardcore Catholic. She is reading the Book of Mormon. :) So that's a start. Then we met with Danny and finished the Plan of Salvation. I love those two. We also met with Kevin. :) We had a good lesson on the Spirit and committed him to read from the Book of Mormon. It will click for him one day.

Wednesday: Okay so crazy story. Our fire alarm went off again at 2:30 in the morning. This time there was a real fire. The storage room on the first floor caught fire. We weren't allowed back into our apartment until 6. Which we would have to be up by 6:30 anyways. AND we had to go to Belmont for return and report. We also had no water. So I had to shower at the church. :) it was a crazy nutso adventure of a day! Good news is that we got to go to the temple. :) I did forget my recommend though, which is a bummer. Cool part was I got to have an interview with President to get another one. :) I also got to see the newest temple movie because Heavenly Father knew that is the only way I'd stay awake. He loves me. :D I also saw Sister Giblette. I can't wait to hang out with her after the mish.

Thursday: The Spanish sisters investigators had us over for dinner. :) Coolest people ever. They don't speak a ton of English, but they are really trying to learn and definitely better than they think they are. They are getting baptized on Sept 7th. :) They told us that they like taking good care of the missionaries because they hope that one day people will take good care of their grand-kids when they serve missions. :)

Friday: We helped set up for the fanciest church wedding I have ever seen in my life. They almost had the entire ceiling covered in fabric. Whoa.

Saturday: Today was the first day Sister Williams had to plan all by herself. :) She kept saying that she thought it was a lot easier than it was. Now she understands what I do everyday! :) hahaha She will get the hang of things soon enough. It was a pretty successful day. :)

Sunday: We got a new investigator! :D Her name is Becky and she is so awesome. We are going back there today. :)

I sure hope that the Lord is pleased with what I have done these 18 months. I have tried my hardest to do my best. I had the same feeling on Friday when I got a blessing for my headache.. The Elder who gave me the blessing said some cool stuff. I also felt a lot of peace in the temple on Wednesday. I know the Lord is on my side with coming home. :) My comfort and peace is coming little by little.. 
 
Sister Williams was laughing at my pain

Our Elders :)  Elder Fauver and Elder Batts

GIANT flower at the temple

We had some time to kill before our session at the temple

 

No comments:

Post a Comment